OUR PEOPLE ARE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
At FKM we operate in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging work environment and all are highly professional and experienced. Our team are proud to be part of the long established FKM brand as borne out by our longest serving team member having joined FKM back in 1969 !
We are always on the look for new talent. If you are a motivated, ambitious, talented individual we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Maternity Leave Cover
JOB PURPOSE:The Facilities Administrator main job is to support and assist the Facilities Lead and the facilities team in all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Lead.
REPORT TO: Chief Operations Officer
LOCATION: Otter House, Naas Road, Dublin 12 - Office Based
Taking ownership of the administrative side for both Client and supplier of small works packages, including:
- Logging the initial works/ Facilities Request from Client
- Managing the Active call log to ensure all jobs are progressed in a timely manner
- Gathering prices for quotes from suppliers
- Issuing Quotes
- Getting approval of Quote
- Scheduling works
- Receiving/issuing PO`s
- Following through to ensure client is invoiced in a timely matter
- Liaising directly with clients on updates of all jobs with eta’s, progress reports.
- Preparation of Pre Planned Maintenance schedule
- Ensuring all contractors are following the PPM schedule
- Following up to make sure all maintenance reports are received and emailed to clients
- Reporting on any actions that are required from report
- Ability to interact with both client and vendor over the phone
- Provide support to the FM in maintaining supplier matrices and the associated documentation
- Making sure all Facilities and small works Information is organised and filed in appropriate place
If you have any interest in this role, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org REF: Facilities Co-Ordinator