OUR PEOPLE ARE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
At FKM we operate in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging work environment and all are highly professional and experienced. Our team are proud to be part of the long established FKM brand as borne out by our longest serving team member having joined FKM back in 1969 !
We are always on the look for new talent. If you are a motivated, ambitious, talented individual we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FKM Group (FKM) are looking for an Administrator with a Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
The main purpose of the job is to support and assist the Facilities Lead and the facilities team in all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Lead.
Taking ownership of the administrative side for both Client and supplier of small works packages, including:
· Logging the initial works
· Gathering prices for quote
· Getting approval of Quote
· Scheduling works
· Receiving/issuing PO`s
· Following through to ensure client is invoiced in a timely matter
· Preparation of Pre Planned Maintenance schedule
· Ensuring all contractors are following the PPM schedule
· Following up to make sure all maintenance reports are received and emailed to clients
· Reporting on any actions that are required from report
· Ability to interact with both client and vendor over the phone
· Provide support to the FM in maintaining supplier matrices and the associated documentation
· Making sure all Facilities and small works Information is organised and filed in appropriate place
e· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similarrole
· Highly proficient in the full Microsoft Officesuite
· Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at alltimes
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential