OUR PEOPLE ARE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
At FKM we operate in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging work environment and all are highly professional and experienced. Our team are proud to be part of the long established FKM brand as borne out by our longest serving team member having joined FKM back in 1969 !
We are always on the look for new talent. If you are a motivated, ambitious, talented individual we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FKM Group (FKM) are looking for an Administrator with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team enviroment.
- Working in conjuction with and reporting to the Small Works/FM Manager
- First Point of Contact Support to customer enquires
- Experience of liaising with and managing sub-contractors
- Scheduling periodic maintenance works and small capital projects
- Preparation of monthly reports detailing maintenance provided
- Filing personnel details & ongoing maintenance of staff change and training records
- Monitoring/tracking cleaning operation time & attendance system
- Act as the primary contact point for all internal and external clients; to respond to and resolve customer requests, enquires and complaints within the relevant service level frameworks
- Liaise with the facilities team and or suppliers in order to handover, progress, update, resolve and close out customer issues; whilst providing feedback at key stages to all
- Initiate & track quotations, raise requisitions, place orders for required consumables & services
- Participate in the customer complaint and feedback systems in accordance with relevant internal and contractual processes and procedures.
- Track various project costs and invoices
- Analysis and filing of contractor invoices
- Assist in the production and delivery of all internal and external reports - monthly or as defined/required
- Provides back-up support during busy periods, holiday/absence cover of another Admin and to the general helpdesk team
- Support rostering (including holiday coverage & sickness absence management)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similiar role
- Highly proficient in the full microsoft officce suite
- Outstanding coommunication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced enviroment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
Must have a full clean driving licence as access to a pool car will be available for client appointments