GILT are a high end online fashion and travel retailer. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and has over 6 million members worldwide.
"Their professionalism and advice was second to none - they listened carefully showing a great understanding of our needs and wishes especially as we had a strict timeline and budget to achieve. In particular their careful management, governance and control of the project ensured its complete success"
- Fidelma Healy, Chief OPerating Officer, Gilt Ireland
The FKM Group were engaged to provide design, project management and construction management services to GILT, assisting in their Irish expansion in Dublin and Limerick. Our brief was to create an office space for GILT which showcased the company’s culture and adhered to their global branding guidelines. Some key features of this project include:
· The use of yellow as a single feature colour in contrast to the company’s monochrome colour palette
· The use of carpets and vinyl flooring in the same areas to create different floor finishes
· The creation of a relaxed staff area which includes table tennis, foosball, a video games area and bean bags
· Bespoke mobile worktops and tensile stainless steel cable shelving
· The use of floating glazed partitions to sub-divide the open plan office, which double up as writing boards
· The installation of a concealed dropdown screen and projector in the canteen area, which can be used for town hall meetings via video conference
Design & Construction Management