Join our team
Our team share a common drive to succeed and a passion for providing exceptional service to our clients.
At FKM we operate in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging work environment.
We are always on the look for new talent. If you are a motivated, ambitious, talented individual we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Role Profile: Office Manager
Report To: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Otter House, Naas Road, Dublin 12
Reporting into the COO, the Office Manager for FKM’s office will be responsible for all health and safety matters, adhering to company policy and processes, documentation control, supplier and vendor management, site security, guest support, deliveries and shipping, office maintenance, day to day facilities and general administration.
Office Manager Duties to include but will not be limited to:
- Health & Safety – Including Fire Safety, and Health and Safety certification and compliance;
First Aid provision and compliance, and employee, guest and third-party safety training. May be required to carry out Risk Assessments.
- Site Security – responsible for the safety of all employees and maintaining strong office security. Managing the office access control system, CCTV and alarm system. Liaising with landlord security team.
- Vendor and Supplier Management – responsible for the selection, onboarding and vendor management of all office suppliers and support services. This includes but is not limited to: Catering and Food Supplies, Cleaners, Couriers, General Maintenance, Health and Safety Consultancy, Plant maintenance, Printer Services, Stationary, Security, Storage, Secure waste disposal, and Waste and Recycling.
- Company Policy and Processes – general employee support with company policy and processes. Working alongside the COO.
- Events – organizing employee entertainment when required (seasonal and company parties for employees / sometimes employees and family).
- Research and is proactive around improving office efficiency or cost savings and able to present ideas with context and clarity.
- Be a Cultural Ambassador for FKM.
Be generally responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the office including but not limited to the
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office and marketing budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date under the directions of the Project
- Manager responsible.
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging
- interviews and so on.
- Ensuring master reports are updated and report tracking system is in place to produce high
- quality documentation as required.
- Management of telephones and reception
- Manage CEO’s expenses VISA & Cash
- Monitor and log IT support and IT call outs, liaising with our outsourced IT department
- Open, record and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, (including use of couriers)
- Organise meetings on behalf of Directors
- Manage office petty cash
- Manage website content
- Monitoring and distributing the “office” email box
- Assist with updates on corporate identity e.g., stationary, brochures, promotional material,
- Research and procure marketing material, e.g., USBs
- Manage team timesheets and consolidation
- Manage employee files
- Recording and reporting of annual / sick leave, maintaining staff planner
- Controlling and tracking project documentation through MS SharePoint
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and
- industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Maintaining of Business Development Tracker
- Maintaining of Leads Tracker and contacts list
- Responsibility for issuing introductory emails
- Creation of boilerplates for proposals, presentations etc.
- 2 years + experience in a similar senior role
- Excellent PC and typing skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, word,
- PowerPoint, excel, publisher, outlook
- Knowledge and experience working with software packages
- Office or Facilities Manager level experience required – experience at manager level in a
- generalist facilities and administrative role.
- Experience training others.
- Experience in Construction Industry preferred but not essential
- Relevant third level qualification i.e., Business / Secretarial course
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES / CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to this role
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with attention to detail and accuracy
- while finding solutions-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Positive, open, and flexible attitude.
- Commitment to ongoing process improvement and developing standards.
- Proactive action-oriented approach required.
- Understands the value and importance of serving as a cultural ambassador.
- Highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills; and the ability to interface with all levels
- across the entire organization.
- Strong prioritisation, co-ordination & organisational skills
- Attention to detail & working to strict deadlines is a must
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Professional Manner and confidentiality
- Self-starter, assertive, works well under pressure
- Builds effective relationships and good influencing skills
- Right first-time attitude