Join our team
Our team share a common drive to succeed and a passion for providing exceptional service to our clients.
At FKM we operate in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging work environment.
We are always on the look for new talent. If you are a motivated, ambitious, talented individual we would like to hear from you, please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Role Profile: Site Manager
Project: Various High-End Fit Out & FM Projects
FKM Fit Out is looking for a self-motivated, hardworking individual keen to gain experience with a well-renowned dynamic company. You will work closely on-site with our Project Manager to help deliver Fit Out projects.
- Responsible for correct site setup to include (sign-in stations, site signage, canteen/meeting room set up, advertising, PPE, site organisation & cleanliness).
- Responsible for daily site diary
- Complete daily whiteboard meetings with subcontractors.
- Attend weekly design team and sub-contractor site meetings.
- Completion of onsite health & safety paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining protection of landlord areas.
- Responsible for the management of the Construction Project.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on site.
- Contributes to the set-up and execution plans of the project.
- Contributes to the resource planning of the project.
- Responsible for Photographic Conditional Reports and Progress Reports of Site Progress.
- the overall management of project construction Services personnel on-site.
- Ensures consistent levels of quality on all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that cost and change control systems are in place and being adhered to by all the construction management team.
- Ensures that the Construction Service complies fully with FKMs systems and procedures.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to enhance and develop the overall service delivery.
- Building Services Management coordination experience required on-site around M&E systems.
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) experience essential
- Document control essential to form part of a project team.
- Risk Assessment, method statements, inductions, pre-qualification of sub-contractors around training, knowledge, and experience, and complete responsibility of the delivery of your assigned project.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide references demonstrating their capabilities as proactive and efficient Site Manager.
- Proven experience in a Site Management position with a track record in a project from conception to completion.
- 5 Years Minimum Experience in Fit Out essential.
- Carpentry / Trades background or College Graduate
- Diploma in Construction (Desirable)
- High level of drive and motivation
- Good IT / MS Office & SharePoint Skills
- Site pro-app experience around reporting activities.
- Safe pass Required and PSCS
- Experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on Commercial Fit Out construction projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.