The FKM Group were engaged on a Design and Build basis to deliver the project from inception to completion. The project involved the consolidation of the AA from three properties into two properties.
Scope of work
- Property Evaluation and Due Diligence services for numerous property options
- Consolidation and relocation of circa 300 staff from three properties into two properties
- Works were done on a phased basis with staff in live occupation, with 16 phased moves
- Full refurbishment and fit-out of 7 floors in 5 phases
- Fully integrated emergency backup systems
- Bespoke facilities and print areas joinery